SITE MANAGER, GLAZIER
Terms of Employment: $70,000 - $80,000 a year (based off experience)
- Supervise and lead the installation of commercial and industrial Glazing systems. This includes entrance systems, curtain walls, structural glass wall systems, casement & vent windows, skylights and canopies, glass balustrades, etc.
- Assess and propose required materials, glazing products, metal products and door hardware to complete a project;
- Organize and supervise all on-site projects from commencement to completion. This includes creating work back schedules, creating project estimates, collecting supplier quotes, assigning staff and following-up with on-site progress, etc.;
- Assist the team in evaluating and solving any field problems that arise;
- Attend project meetings with management, contractors and clients;
- Provide training to junior employees and new hires. This can include site training, tool training and equipment training;
- Communicate to team about work assignments, upcoming projects, project issues/concerns, etc.
- Liaison with clients to properly evaluate projects, provide solutions and create project estimates;
- Keep organized records of all project documents;
- Travel to project sites for evaluation and onsite support; and
- Perform all other duties assigned.
- 5+ years of experience as a Glazing Foreman. Previous management/supervisor experience is preferred.
- Proficiency and experience installing entrance systems, curtainwalls, structural glass wall systems, casement & vent windows, skylights and canopies, glass balustrades, etc.
- Able to recognize the building materials, glazing products, metal products and door hardware that is required for an installation.
- Ability to cut glass such as plate, laminate and GPW.
- Experience with swing stages, aerial lifts, and hoists.
- Works with minimum supervision and is a self-starter
- Basic computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with management, clients and co-workers
- Able to handle multiple projects and prioritize workload
Required license or certification:
- Valid G drivers license and clean abstract
- Architectural Glass and Metal Mechanic Red Seal
Do you have the required experience and qualifications for this position? If so, we would like to hear from you! Please submit your resume via email.